Cellulite is a problem that’s so common these days that one woman speaks of it and everyone starts chattering about it. If you have tried various remedies for reducing cellulite and none of them have shown results then it’s time for you to place your bets on the essential oils. They are easy to buy, easy to use and are totally side effect free remedy for cellulite. But the problem is there are a lot of essential oils that help in cellulite reduction so how can you choose the ones you can’t miss? Find out here:
- Geranium: Geranium oil is vital for cellulite reduction as it drastically improves your blood circulation. Simply take a few drops of the oil and massage on the worst cellulite affected area twice a day. You will see visible results within a few weeks.
- Carrot Seed: This oil plays a key role in cellulite reduction by keeping your skin hydrated. The dehydrated body absorbs more fat so keeping the body and skin hydrated is a simple solution for cellulite control.
- Cypress: Like geranium, cypress should be used twice daily to reduce cellulite by boosting the blood circulation of your skin. Better blood circulation will also keep your skin firm and young.
- Juniper: Juniper oil is one of the most trusted essential oil for cellulite reduction. It not only boosts the blood circulation but it also helps your body to get rid of all the toxins present in your body that you may have gotten either due to environmental factors like pollution or bad lifestyle choices (junk foods and no exercise).
- Ginger: Ginger oil is best used for cellulite reduction as a key element of a detox bath. It will help your body get rid of a lot of toxins within a few minutes. Just remember not to apply a chemical based body lotion and nullify the benefits of detox bath you have just taken.
- Fennel: The function of fennel oil is to help your body fight off cellulite by removing toxins from the body and it also helps in weight loss by reducing the accumulation of the fats under your skin.
- Rosemary: Rosemary oil can help you fight off cellulite by lowering your body’s water retention. It also helps fight cellulite by reducing lymphatic congestion which also contributes to fighting obesity. A direct massage of this oil will help you achieve an awesome skin tone too.
All these oils can be directly massaged into your cellulite-prone areas to get great results or you can use them as a part of your bath. Most of these oils can also be consumed as a part of a recipe or a refreshing drink to get great results. No matter what method you choose, just remember to be patient as the essential oils might take a long time to offer results of cellulite reduction. But when the results appear they would be long lasting so the waiting period would be worth it.